- UCS served approximately 3,300 people in need across all programs.
- Our day shelter (drop-in center) assisted approx. 150 men, women, & children each day.
- We served 127,172 hot meals, provided 25,285 showers with clean towels and toiletries, and 6,596 loads of laundry were washed & dried at no charge to our guests.
- Our emergency night shelters provided 215 women and 363 men shelter, safety, and support.
- Our medical respite helped 45 men and women rest, recuperate, and move into greater stability.
- Our white flag program assisted an average of 25 men and women each night to escape the cold and rest for 52 nights.
- Our 21 apartments operated at capacity for most of the year helping 24 people escape homelessness.
- Nearly 600 volunteers working over 15,000 hours help make this happen.
- Check out 2018’s Service Summary HERE.
- Check out 2019’s Service Summary HERE.
United Caring Services is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that provides people in need access to six programs: a day shelter (drop-in center) for men, women, and children, emergency temporary shelter for single men and women, additional emergency shelter during inclement weather (white/red flag), a medical respite for men and women, and low-income apartments.
All of our programs aim to provide guests with the necessary opportunity, dignity, compassion, and tools to aid in their struggle to identify and overcome the barriers that attribute to their crisis of homelessness, near-homelessness, or hunger. We strive to assist guests in building and maintaining stronger, more positive support systems as they regain their independence.
Would you like to take a tour or learn more? Let us know.