Join us on September 24 for UCS’ 17th annual 4-person golf scramble re-named, this year, in honor of Cindy Klassy, a dear friend, longtime board member, community servant, and coordinator of the golf scramble for 16 years.
Get your team together, register, be a sponsor, a make a life-saving difference in people’s lives!
- Download the sponsor and team registration form.
- Registration starts at 8:00 am with play starting by 9:00 am.
- Lunch buffet will be available at 1:00 pm
- Teams $400
- Individuals $100
Contact: (812) 422-0297
Check (Mail to): UCS PO Box 1071 Evansville, IN 47706
- Platinum – $3000 – 4 golfers, Top Banner Recognition, Golf Cart Signage and Hole Signage, UCS Website and Facebook advertising
- Gold – $2000 – 4 golfers, middle banner recognition, hole signage, UCS website and Facebook advertising
- Silver – $1000 – 4 golfers, lower banner recognition, UCS website and Facebook advertising
- Hospitality – $750 – tabletop signage on lunch buffet and hospitality table, UCS website and Facebook advertising
- Hole Sponsor – $200 – hole signage an UCS website and Facebook advertising
Location: Oak Meadow Country Club
Bonus: Several individual and team raffles as well as in course games (Mulligans, Skirts, “Double Your Money” Half-Pots etcs) will be available.
If you are unable to attend and would still like to make a contribution, checks can be mailed to the same location (listed above) or online at www.unitedcaringservices.org